Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Resources available with FutureTech Consultants

Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well. I am Ram currently working as a Business Development Manager with FutureTech and I would like to present few of my excellent resources who are rolling out of the projects shortly. In this regards I would like to check with you if you got any contract openings for my candidates. Let me know if you got any openings for them so that I can share their profiles and contact info for your review. Thanks

You can reach me at 678-990-7777 Ext: 406 / ramakrishna@ftc.bz

 

Name

Role

Experience

Location

Relocation

Availability

Suresh Reddy

Network Engineer

9 Years

Atlanta GA

OPEN

Immediate

Krishna Teja

Hadoop Developer

7 Years

Denver CO

OPEN

2 weeks

Vamshi T

Sr SQL DBA

8 Years

Houston TX

OPEN

2 Weeks

Sandeep Reddy

Sr SQL DBA

8 Years

Atlanta GA

OPEN

Immediate

 


Also please add me in your distribution list and keep send me your daily C2C needs, Looking forward for your response …..

​

Regards,
Ramakrishna (Ram)
Business Development Manager
FutureTech Consultants,LLC
5655 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 212, Norcross GA 30092
Tel: 678-990-7777  Ext:406 | Email: ramakrishna@ftc.bz

​If I am not reachable please contact my manager Kumar on his extension 407 or send him email at kumar@ftc.bz​


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SureShotJobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sureshotjobs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to sureshotjobs@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sureshotjobs.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment