Tuesday, November 29, 2011

REQ:Python Developer AT IL.


Hi,

 

I hope you are doing well.

 

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any consultant on this position send me the profile with the Details.

 

Hi,

 

I hope you are doing well.

 

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any consultant on this position send me the profile with the Details.

 

Job Title: Python Developer

Location: Chicago, IL

Duration: 3-6Months. (Can be extended)

 

Job Description:

Strong Working Experience On Python Development.

Regards,

Venu

e.venu@quadrantfour.com l www.quadrantfour.com

732 798 3000 x 4422 l Fax: 866.819.1211

Quadrant 4 Consulting Inc.

 


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SureShotJobs" group.
To post to this group, send email to sureshotjobs@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to sureshotjobs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sureshotjobs?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment