Kindly respond back to Jessie@intonenetworks.com
HANA Security Architect
Santa Clara, CA, US
The candidate should be a strong team player and have the ability to work independently.
The job description of the consultant is as follows.
- Experience designing and implementing security for SAP HANA
- Experience Creating customized roles in HANA DB for Developers, Modelers, Technical Admins, End Users, Power Users.
- Design, Restrict and Control authorizations for HANA DB objects and Packages/Contents based on System Privileges, Objects Privileges and Analytic Privileges for various Schema Users
- Define controls to restrict Create, Drop, Alter other DB Admin rights on HANA DB Schema and its objects
- Design transportation of Security Objects/Roles within HANA Landscape
- Define user creation and Role assignment processes
- Set up password policies
- Create Groups in BOBJ Server for different type of Users (Admins, Managers, Developers, End Users etc..)
- Define and Control access to various Folders
- Setup SSO with AD or LDAP for SAP, Enterprise and other types of Authentication
- Define & Control access at Object level for different types of BOBJ Reports (Full control, View, Schedule, View on Demand)
- Transportation of Security objects within BOBJ Landscape
- Integration of BOBJ Security with HANA DB Security Roles
This is pure hands on role
Jessie Parker – Account Manager
InTone Networks Inc - USA | Asia Pacific | EMEA |UK
Consulting | Technology | Staffing Solutions | Training
Go Green: Save paper, save trees, save the planet - Don't print unless it is mandatory
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SureShotJobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sureshotjobs.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.