Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Resources available with FutureTech Consultants

Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well. I am Ram currently working as a Business Development Manager with FutureTech and I would like to present few of my excellent resources who are rolling out of the projects shortly. In this regards I would like to check with you if you got any contract openings for my candidates. Let me know if you got any openings for them so that I can share their profiles and contact info for your review. Thanks

You can reach me at 678-990-7777 Ext: 406 / ramakrishna@ftc.bz

 

Name

Role

Experience

Location

Relocation

Availability

Suresh Reddy

Network Engineer

9 Years

Atlanta GA

OPEN

Immediate

Krishna Teja

Hadoop Developer

7 Years

Denver CO

OPEN

2 weeks

Vamshi T

Sr SQL DBA

8 Years

Houston TX

OPEN

2 Weeks

Sandeep Reddy

Sr SQL DBA

8 Years

Atlanta GA

OPEN

Immediate

 


Also please add me in your distribution list and keep send me your daily C2C needs, Looking forward for your response …..

Regards,
Ramakrishna (Ram)
Business Development Manager
FutureTech Consultants,LLC
5655 Peachtree Parkway, Suite 212, Norcross GA 30092
Tel: 678-990-7777  Ext:406 | Email: ramakrishna@ftc.bz

​If I am not reachable please contact my manager Kumar on his extension 407 or send him email at kumar@ftc.bz


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SureShotJobs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sureshotjobs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to sureshotjobs@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sureshotjobs.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment